- Dr. Sanjay Khanna has a clinical experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology of more than 16 years. He has done his MBBS and M.D. in Internal Medicine from IGMC Shimla.
- He did his DNB in Gastroenterology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi. He has received his training in EUS (Endo ultrasound) at Denmark and training in third space endoscopy at China.
- His area of interest is Therapeutic Endoscopy including Interventional endoscopy, EUS and third space endoscopy, Luminal Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He has been a part of the Liver Transplant program at BLK Super Speciality Hospital. He has attended multiple national and international conferences and has written numerous papers and chapters in books.
- He has also been involved in DNB teaching program in previous hospital.
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in India (SGEI)
- Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL)
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)