Non-surgical Liposuction: Which Type is Best for You?
If you've attended countless Zumba sessions to lose fat and are afraid of surgery or your health prevents you from doing so, you can consider non-surgical liposuction to boost your metabolism and burn fat from difficult areas. Our experts will analyze the fat cell areas in your body before beginning such non-surgical liposuction procedures. This is the best medical treatment for people who want to get in shape. Here we’ve discussed various options along with the non-surgical liposuction costs in India.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
Understanding the procedure: non-surgical lipolysis
Non-surgical liposuction, also known as non-surgical fat removal (lipolysis), is a non-invasive procedure that uses lasers, heat, cooling, ultrasound, and radiofrequency to destroy extra fat cells in the body.
The destroyed fat is metabolized by the body, allowing one to lose stubborn fat. Unlike surgical liposuction, this type of liposuction is performed as an outpatient procedure with little to no recovery time.
Also, Read - Top 7 Liposuction Centers In India
Which areas of your body can be treated by non-surgical lipolysis?
This treatment is effective in treating all areas of the body where fat can be stored. Non-surgical liposuction is most commonly used to treat the belly, waistline, thighs, arms, and under the chin.
What are the various types of non-surgical lipolysis?
The following are the various types of non-surgical liposuction that you can count on.
- CoolSculpting/ Cryolipolysis
- Lipolysis with radiofrequency
- Lipolysis with high-intensity focused ultrasound
Other than these, we’ve mentioned some of the most commonly performed non-surgical liposuction procedures below.
- Lipolysis: This novel non-surgical liposuction procedure is gaining popularity. The procedure involves applying ultrasound waves to adipose tissue in order to mechanically break down cell walls and release fatty acids. Tri-polar radio frequency waves supplement the ultrasonic wave action for fat cell release and collagen cell reconstruction.
- Laser Liposuction: This non-surgical liposuction procedure uses laser beams to focus on areas where diet and exercise have no effect. Laser liposuction disarrays fat cells and causes them to lose their circular shape. As a result, the triglyceride fat is released into the interstitial spaces and eliminated naturally by the body's metabolism.
- Chemical injection/lipolysis: This is a body sculpting and contouring procedure that, while not directly reducing fat, does chemically reduce localized subcutaneous fat buildup. Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is the active ingredient in non-surgical liposuction.
These non-surgical liposuctions and laser liposuction treatments are administered over multiple sessions for best results, depending on the desired weight loss and inch loss. Your doctor will advise the best possible treatment for you.
Also, Read - Weight Loss Surgery Diet Before and After
What are the benefits of having non-surgical liposuction treatment?
- There is no need for hospitalization for outpatient treatment.
- There is no need for anesthesia.
- No blood loss
- There are no scars.
- There are almost no side effects.
- There is little to no downtime.
- Long-term results
After liposuction surgery, it can be used to correct minor irregularities.
Non-surgical liposuction costs in India
The cost of non-surgical liposuction in India is determined by the type of clinic or hospital you choose. Remember to select an efficient clinic with expert doctor advice and a trained team who can perfectly guide you through the procedure. The total cost of the package would range between Rs. 70,000 and Rs. 95,000, depending on the number of areas treated and the amount of stubborn fat you have.
How can we help with the treatment?
If you are searching for cosmetology treatment options in India, we will serve as your guide throughout the treatment and will be physically present with you even before it begins. The following will be provided to you:
- Opinions of expert physicians and surgeons
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance with hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality health care to our patients. We have a team of highly qualified and devoted health trip advisors that will be by your side from the beginning of your journey.