IVF Treatment in Thailand, Bangkok
Infertility has now cast its shadow over more than 20% of the population who desire to have a family. IVF (in-vitro fertilization) is a blessing in disguise for people who have tried and failed to conceive. IVF allows doctors to fertilize an egg in the lab and then implant the embryo in the uterus of a woman, improving the chances of a healthy pregnancy.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
Here the specialist has discussed IVF treatment and what to expect after the same. Continue reading to learn more.
What are the causes of infertility where IVF is used?
- If the male partner's sperm count is insufficient or low to get fertile,
- Problems with the fallopian tubes
- If the female partner is dealing with a hormone imbalance or an ovulation issue.
- a clogged tube or obstruction in the fallopian tube
- Antibodies produced by the host body(whether male or female)) have the ability to harm sperm or eggs.
- Sperm that is unable to penetrate the mucosa of the cervical canal
- If the male or female has any genetic ailment
- If the quality of the eggs or sperm is insufficient for fertilization.
What happens during an in vitro fertilization procedure?
- The female partners will be put on hormone injection therapy at first, which will enable them to produce many eggs per month rather than just one. Your fertility specialist will decide on egg retrieval after evaluating the results of your test.
- You'll also be on medications to aid in the ripening of the eggs, which signals the onset of ovulation.
- The eggs will be taken just before they are about to emerge from the mature follicles of the ovaries.
- If the egg retrieval is performed too soon or too late, the resulting embryo will not develop normally.
- Your fertility consultant will ensure that the eggs are collected at the proper stage of development.
- After the egg retrieval, the male partner's or donor's sperm are joined with the eggs in the lab.
- Your doctor will transfer mature embryos into the lining of your uterus using a thin catheter-like flexible tube inserted via your vagina or cervix.
- To improve your chances of becoming pregnant, your IVF specialist may advise you to implant at least three embryos at once. However, implanting more than three embryos is not advised because it may put your health and that of your baby in danger.
How long should a patient be admitted to the hospital after surgery?
The patient can go home the same day following the in vitro fertilization surgery and will be discharged four to six hours later.
How will I know if the implantation went well?
14 days following the implantation surgery, your doctor will advise you to take a pregnancy test.
What factors contribute to in vitro fertilization's success rate?
This could be due to a number of factors that include-
- It is possible that it is determined by your age.
- Whether you're using your own egg or one that's been given,
- It doesn't matter if you use fresh or frozen eggs.
- From where you are getting your operation performed
- The cause of infertility in you or in your partner.
- estimated number of eggs that will be transplanted into the uterus
Also, Read - IVF Cost in Bangalore - Treatment, Procedure
What are some of the questions you should ask your surgeon after having in vitro fertilization surgery?
- How many medications do you have to take?
- Are there any plans for follow-up visits?
- When will you be able to return to work and your normal routine?
- When will you be able to begin exercising?
- How the postoperative wound be managed,
- and when would the stitches be removed if there are any?
Also, Read - IVF in Delhi- Cost, Procedure All You Need To Know
If you're having trouble with the procedure, who can you call for assistance?
The decision to undergo this treatment is quite stressful; nevertheless, you can always seek assistance from online communities or in person.
Your therapists or supportive friends and family can be extremely helpful, as this process demands both monetary and emotional investment on the part of the couples who are undergoing it.
What are the chances of in vitro fertilization resulting in successful implantation?
If you are under 35 years old, you can expect 15 cases of successful implantation, and if you are above 35 years old, your chances will be much lower.
What is the impact of PCOS on your pregnancy?
Women with PCOS are more likely to be exposed to male hormones rather than female hormones. They may have irregular periods, which can interfere with ovulation and make it difficult to conceive.
Why should you consider getting IVF treatment in Thailand?
- Thailand's cutting-edge reproductive techniques,
- medical skills, and
- fertility treatment costs in Thailand are among the best in the world, as our patients need affordable and quality outcomes.
All these have significantly increased the success rate of infertility treatment in Thailand.
Conclusion-By simply packing their medical journey to Bangkok, infertility treatment can substantially benefit the patient. We also offer a comprehensive range of counseling for coping with emotional changes to our international patients.
How can we help in the treatment?
If you are in search of an infertility hospital in Bangkok, we will serve as your guide throughout your treatment and will be physically present with you even before your treatment begins. The following will be provided to you:
- Opinions of expert physicians and surgeons
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance in hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality health care to our patients. We have a team of highly qualified and devoted health professionals that will be by your side from the beginning of your journey.