Getting a Tummy Tuck After C-section: Is It a Good Idea?
Are you pregnant and concerned about how your body may change following the birth of your child? A woman's body goes through a lot of hormonal changes throughout pregnancy. Furthermore, seeing the drooping and excess flabby skin over their tummy may have a negative impact on their mental health.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
What is a Tummy tuck?
Skin and excess fat are removed. The goal is to rehabilitate abdominal muscles that have become weaker or separated.
Why do you need a tummy tuck?
The weak fascia can be tightened, and excess skin and fat can be removed with a belly tuck. A tummy tuck can reduce excess flabby skin in the lower abdomen below the belly button.
What does a C-section involve?
A C-section is a procedure in which a woman's abdomen and uterus are cut to create room for her unborn child or several children. When a mother is unable to deliver her baby naturally through the birth canal, a gynecologist makes this decision.
Should I consider getting a tummy tuck after C-section? Will this be harmful to me?
A C-section is a major surgery that results in significant blood loss and injuries to the lower abdomen. As a result, the recuperation time after a C-section is somewhat long. Adding another cosmetic procedure to the C-section can lengthen the recovery process and raise the risk of infection by several times. It puts women's general health at risk following delivery.
How long do I have to wait for getting a tummy tuck after C-section?
As per our panel of experts practicing tummy tuck surgery in India, women should rest for 4-6 months after surgery. For a successful tummy tuck cosmetic surgery result, complete healing is required. Furthermore, prior to the belly tuck treatment, our specialists will make sure that your body has fully recovered. Overall problems, such as the risk of a blood clot and infection, will be decreased in this manner.
Is undergoing abdominoplasty safe?
Under the supervision of our professionals, a belly tuck or abdominoplasty operation is totally safe. You are welcome to consult with our specialists anytime you are ready. They will walk you through the operation step by step so that you can have a pain-free surgery and recovery.
What to expect?
- You will be admitted to the hospital prior to getting the tummy tuck.
- Doctors will place you under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation after a comprehensive examination of your overall health.
- Between your belly button and the pubic area, your surgeons will place a cut or incision.
- The incision's shape and length will be determined by the amount of extra tissue and drooping skin.
- Following the incision, the skin is lifted and the necessary adjustments are done.
- The abdominal skin is finally sutured back together.
To avoid swelling during the healing phase following surgery, wear compression garments.
It's possible that the surgery will take an hour or two to finish.
Why should you think about getting tummy tuck surgery in India?
For three primary reasons, India is the most popular destination for orthopedic surgery treatment.
- India's state-of-the-art technologies,
- medical knowledge,
- Cosmetic surgeons are board-certified and have a lot of experience.
- India’s hospitable environment. Patients require economical and high-quality health care, so our abdominoplasty surgery costs are among the best in the world.
How can we help in the treatment?
If you are diagnosed with cancer, we act as your guide throughout your treatment journey and will be present physically with you even before your medical treatment is started. We will provide you with the following:
- Expert physicians and surgeon’s opinions
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance in hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are committed to providing the best health care services to our patients. We have a team of trained and highly dedicated health experts who will be there by your side right from the beginning of your journey.
In India, you can find world-class hospitals, offering the best cosmetic treatment facilities that are at par with international standards. So, if you are planning to travel to get tummy tuck surgery in India, you should definitely consider visiting India.