Best Liver Transplant Hospitals in Delhi: A 2023 Review
Here are some of the best liver transplant hospitals in Delhi, India, in 2023:
1. Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket is a leading multi-specialty hospital in Delhi. It has a dedicated liver transplant program .The hospital has performed over 2,500 liver transplants and has a success rate of over 90%.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of the topmost multi-specialty hospital in capital city Delhi.
- The hospital is having more than 500+ bedded facility offers treatment across all medical disciplines.
- Expert doctors of Max Hospital have treated more than 34+ lakh patients across all major specialties.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
2. BLK Super Specialty Hospita
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is another well-known hospital in Delhi that offers liver transplant services.
- a pioneer in liver transplant surgery in India. The hospital has performed over 1,000 liver transplants and has a success rate of over 85%.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
3. Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon is a private hospital in Gurgaon, Haryana. It has a liver transplant program , and a renowned liver transplant surgeon. The hospital has performed over 1,000 liver transplants and has a success rate of over 90%.
- Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
4. Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Delhi is a private hospital in Delhi. It has a liver transplant program that is headed by Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, a liver transplant surgeon with over 15 years of experience. The hospital has performed over 500 liver transplants and has a success rate of over 85%.
- Apollo Hospital, Delhi
The cost of a liver transplant in Delhi varies depending on the hospital, the type of transplant (cadaveric or living donor), and the patient's medical condition. The average cost of a liver transplant in Delhi is around INR 15 lakhs (USD 200,000
How can we help with the treatment?
If you're on the lookout for treatment in India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, and Turkey, let Healthtrip be your compass. We will serve as your guide throughout your medical treatment. We'll be by your side, in person, even before your medical journey commences. The following will be provided to you:
- Connect with renowned doctors from a network spanning 35+ countries and access the world's largest health travel platform.
- Collaboration with 335+ top hospitals , including Fortis and Medanta.
- Comprehensive treatments from Neuro to Cardiac to Transplants, Aesthetics, and Wellness.
- Post-treatment care and assistance.
- Teleconsultations at $1/minute with leading surgeons.
- Trusted by 44,000+ patients for appointments, travel, visa, and forex assistance.
- Access top treatments and packages, such as Angiograms and many more.
- Gain insights from genuine patient experiences and testimonials.
- Stay updated with our medical blog.
Our success stories
5. Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital
- Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is a 230 bedded tertiary care facility, with 15 Dialysis, and 70 Critical care beds for treating the most complex cases in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi, Dwarka. The hospital is equipped with state of the art infrastructure, latest technology, competent clinicians and compassionate staff.
- Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital is known for its leading care in the Orthopedic and Joint replacement surgery. To complement high-quality and comprehensive services, Aakash has several ‘Centers of Excellence’; namely Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Mother& Child, General & Minimal Access Surgery, Ophthalmology & Refractive Error Surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery and Renal Sciences.
- The hospital also has a 24x7 ‘Trauma & Emergency Center’, blood bank, with state of art Neonatal and Pediatric ICU. The Super Specialty Hospital is being managed by highly qualified and trained experts from their respective fields and a unified team of healthcare experts ensure 24x7 comprehensive patient care. The Hospital has deployed high-end technologies and smart digital systems along with robust Hospital Information Systems to address complex medical needs and convenience of patients.
- Mr. J C Chaudhry is the chairman of Hospital and Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is Managing Director, who is also a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in this region.