Best Eye Hospitals for Astigmatism Treatment in India
In the realm of eye care, India boasts a stellar array of healthcare institutions dedicated to vision health. Among these, Centre for Sight, established in 1996, stands out for its commitment to efficiency, precision, compassion, and integrity. Recognized as the Eye Care Provider of the Year, it offers advanced astigmatism treatments such as LASIK, SMILE, ICL, and RLE. Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre, with over 30 years of practice, emphasizes quality vision care through its experienced team, excelling in LASIK surgery. The Sight Avenue Hospital, equipped with advanced diagnostics and surgical facilities, provides world-class eye treatments. Sharp Sight Centre, a pioneer in eye care for over 20 years, delivers international standards of service and has earned acclaim for its outreach programs. Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi and CDAS Super Speciality Hospital further contribute to comprehensive eye care with their state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
What is Astigmatism?
Astigmatism is an eye condition where the cornea or lens of the eye has an irregular shape, causing blurred or distorted vision. It's a common condition and can be corrected through various treatment methods.
B - 5/24, Safdarjung Enclave, Opp. Deer Park, New Delhi, India
About The Hospital
- Established in 1996, Centre for Sight is a leading eye care provider in India. Since its inception, Centre for Sight has been guided by patient centric values of efficiency, precision, compassion and integrity.
- Centre for Sight won the prestigious Frost & Sullivan award as the Eye care provider company of the year 2010 & 2014, an affirmation of its values. Center for Sight was awarded the prestigious FICCI Healthcare Excellence award for Operational Excellence in 2012.
Centre For Sight offers a variety of astigmatism treatment options, depending on the severity of the condition and the patient's individual needs. These options include:
- LASIK: LASIK is a laser eye surgery that reshapes the cornea to improve vision. It is a common treatment for astigmatism, and it is generally very effective.
- SMILE: SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that is similar to LASIK. However, it does not create a flap in the cornea, which can reduce the risk of certain side effects.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens): An ICL is a thin, plastic lens that is implanted in the eye to correct vision. It is a good option for patients with severe astigmatism or who are not good candidates for laser eye surgery.
- RLE (Refractive Lens Exchange): RLE is a surgical procedure in which the natural lens of the eye is replaced with an artificial lens that corrects vision. It is a good option for patients with severe astigmatism or presbyopia.
34 LAJPAT NAGAR4,RING ROAD NEW DELHI-110024, India
- Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre is an ultramodern ophthalmology facility delivering quality vision care to the people of Delhi and NCR. With over 30 years in practice, this dedicated team of highly trained and compassionate doctors has successfully performed over 2,00,000 cumulative surgeries.
- Above all, we acknowledge the role of our patients and patrons who have bestowed their trust upon us. It motivates us to challenge the expectation and move forward on our endeavor to brighten the world, one vision at a time.
We aim to provide you with the most advanced sight care at the most affordable price point.
- LASIK Surgeon – With Over 30 Years of Practice
- LASIK Surgery – Over 2,00,000 Happy Patients
- Best standards of quality
- Top rated center with 2,00,000+ successful surgeries
- Highest rated center for vision problems
- Most advanced diagnosis and treatment at affordable cost
- With advanced diagnostic services and sophisticated ophthalmic surgical setup, The Sight Avenue Hospital offers the patients with world-class quality services. Our set up is the best in Delhi NCR as well as the entire northeast.
- With the help of experienced and dedicated ophthalmologists and eye surgeons of the Delhi region, The Sight Avenue caters super specialty eye treatments and surgeries.
- Starting from the minor procedures to the major eye complications, we are the one-stop solution for everything related to eye health.
- The premium services and the hassle-free payment options ensure a smooth and comfortable experience. We also offer easy EMI benefits along with a huge empanelment of cashless benefit providers.
A-15, Swasthya Vihar, Opp. Preet Vihar, Metro Pillar No. 82 Vikas Marg, Postal-110092, New Delhi, India., India
About The Hospital
- As pioneers in eye care for over 20 years, Sharp Sight believes in providing eye care of international standards for all. With the trust of over 10 Lac delighted patients and more than 5 Lac successful surgeries and procedures, Sharp Sight has established itself as a leading eye care provider in North India with seven centres and 2 in Tajikistan and Nigeria.
- We were the first to be accredited with NABH, which stands for very high International quality clinical services. We are empanelled with more than 100 corporates, all health insurance companies, CGHS, ECHS, DGEHS and other Govt. Panels to provide cashless treatment.
- As a recognition of our services, Sharp Sight has been awarded as ‘Best Eye Care Provider’ by Times of India, ‘Best Outreach Program’ in Ophthalmology by Business world.
- From severe eye conditions to pediatric ophthalmology, we have expert ophthalmologists and clinical support to take care of our patients with any eye care disorder. With many firsts to its credit, Sharp Sight has always endeavored to bring in the latest technologies under its fold in order to benefit the needy.
Mini Sea Shore Road, Juhu Nagar, Sector 10A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703, India
About The Hospital
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, established in 2007, is a 150-bed tertiary care hospital covering 120,000 sq. ft.
- It offers comprehensive medical care and a compassionate environment, with a dedicated emergency and casualty department providing 24/7 critical care services.
- The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art 4 major operation theaters and 1 minor OT and is staffed by experienced doctors and medical staff.
- The hospital is proud to be the first in Navi Mumbai to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Hospitals (NABH).
, Malibu Town, Sector 47, Gurugram, Haryana 122018, India, India
About The Hospital
- CDAS is the best diabetes hospital in Gurugram, Haryana. Covering 30,000 square feet, CDAS is equipped with advanced technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide personalized and dedicated treatment services focused on diabetes and its comorbidities.
- The hospital is supported by experienced clinicians, including surgeons, doctors, and nutritionists, to ensure patients receive the most accurate and high-quality care possible.
- It has different specialties department which provides a variety of services & facilities.
Some of those facilities are as follows:
- Education and Consultation
- Diet and Applied Nutrition
- Obesity Clinic
- Ophthalmology Department
- Low Vision Assessment
- Weight Management
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Advance Comprehensive Body Check At Your Doorstep
These distinguished eye care institutions, including Centre for Sight, Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre, The Sight Avenue, Sharp Sight Centre, Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi, and CDAS Super Speciality Hospital, collectively represent a pinnacle in ophthalmic excellence across India. With cutting-edge technologies, experienced practitioners, and accolades in healthcare, they exemplify a commitment to delivering advanced and compassionate eye care services. As the torchbearers of vision health, these hospitals illuminate a path to a brighter, clearer world for all.