Recommended Doctors for Male Infertility View All
Male Infertility Treatment In India
- The total cost of Male infertility Treatment in India starts from around USD 2,000, depending upon various factors.
- There is an 80% success rate Male Infertility treatment in India.
- Some of the experienced and best doctors for male infertility treatment In India are Dr. Sandeep Talwar, Dr. Surbhi Gupta, and Dr. Rita Bakshi.The best hospitals include Artemis Hospital, Nova Ivf and Apollo Hospital.
- Male infertility treatment In India is a two days procedure in the hospital, and patients need to stay for almost fifteen days in India.
What is Male Infertility
Male infertility is the problem of the reproductive system in males due to low sperm production, abnormality in the function of the sperm, and blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm, which as a result, makes the person unable to have children.
Symptoms of Male Infertility
- Lower than normal sperm count
- Pain or swelling in the testicle area
- Changes and the problem with sexual function
- Hormonal abnormality and decrease in facial or body hairs
- Small and firm testicles and issue with ejaculation
- Inability to smell (very rare)
Causes of Infertility
- Swelling in the vein which is responsible for testicle drain (Varicocele)
- Infection that can interfere with sperm production and sperm health
- Medications like antifungal medication, cancer medication, and other medications that can affect male fertility.
- Hormone imbalance
- Ejaculation issues
Before beginning with the treatment, it is essential to go through several tests and prognosis to understand the problem and situation better. It will help the doctor to suggest the appropriate treatment for the condition.
- To begin with, the doctor takes a brief about the family history and the medical history of the patient. Any injury or surgery can be an essential factor that leads to infertility.
- A general physical health examination, where the doctor performs several general tests and will enquire about the sexual habit and other related questions.
- Semen Analysis: This is for knowing the sperm count of the patient. The patient collects the semen in a container, and the semen gets checked in a laboratory.
- Hormone testing: Hormone testing checks the functioning and abnormalities in the hypothalamus, pituitary glands, and testicles because they play an important role in semen production.
- The function test is about speed, survival time, and capacity of sperm to penetrate after ejaculation.
- Transrectal ultrasound: Infertility can be a result of blockage in the reproductive system. Transrectal ultrasound helps to know the blockage in the reproductive system.
Male Infertility Treatment
With the advancement in medical science, many options have been open to treat male infertility, which were very limited in earlier times. Both surgical and nonsurgical methods work for the ones who face difficulty in having biological offspring. Let's see how:
- Surgery: Surgery is best for patients who are suffering from varicocele. The surgical method corrects the vein, which interrupts the testicle drain,that was leading to infertility. There are certain cases where no sperm is present during ejaculation; in that case, surgery can retrieve sperm directly from the testicles with the use of sperm retrieval techniques.
- Infection Treatment: There may be chances of infertility because of infection in the reproductive system. Antibiotic treatment helps in treating the infection.
- Sexual problems: Sexual problems resulting in ejaculation difficulty can be treated with medication. In some cases, counseling also helps.
- Hormone treatment: In many cases, infertility is the result of high or low levels of hormone and also how the body uses certain hormones. In such cases, hormone replacement and medications can help.
- ATR (Assisted Reproductive Technology): The treatment involves the insertion of sperm in the female genital tract after obtaining sperm through normal ejaculation, or from a donor.
Male Infertility Treatment in India
Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi: Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre is one of the main reasons for male infertility treatment success in Delhi. Its outstanding medical services attract a lot of international health tourists every year to get the treatment done. Other than this, the reputation which Delhi has in medical health facilities is unsurpassable with excellent infrastructure and is cost-effective too.
Male Infertility Treatment In Mumbai: There are a lot of reputed hospitals and clinics in Mumbai which have some veteran and highly qualified doctors to treat infertility in male. Mumbai specializes in using all the up-to-date techniques to treat impotence in males. The success rate of infertility treatment in Mumbai is commendable.
Male infertility Treatment in Chennai: Chennai successfully justifies the tag of "Health Capital of India." From traditional methods to new methods, Chennai specializes in every field and keeps the city up to date with all medical innovations. Health and medicine is given top priority in Chennai. Various research centers to support the health environment add to the success of Chennai in providing the best medical facilities. Lately, Chennai is doing tremendous work in treating male infertility as well.
Male Infertility Treatment In Pune: Both private and government-run hospitals in Pune provide top class healthcare facilities. Pune attracts many health tourists in its multi and super-specialty hospitals. The city keeps a keen check on the hospitals, its cleanliness, and other facilities. Male infertility is also treated successfully in Pune.
I have heard a lot about India and its medical facilities. I wanted to get infertility surgery done in India and was looking for a wholesome platform to guide me throughout. An indian friend of mine suggested Hospals. Without wasting any time, I contacted Hospals team, and everything was arranged within a week. I am a father of a baby girl today.
- Yasin Al Hashimi, Iraq
For quite a time, the infertility issue was affecting my mental, physical, personal, and professional well being. I tried much medical aid but all in vain. I finally decided to get the surgery done from Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre. To my surprise, I was treated successfully. I was guided by Hospals the entire time in India.
- Arban Dorj, Mongolia
Very convinced with the services offered by Hospals. Professionalism is mandatory to mention. From arrival pickup to departure drop, Hospals didn't miss even a beat. My appointment was fixed with one of the best doctors who treated my infertility, and I am excellent now. Thanks to hospals.
- Farid Shirvani, Iran
Infertility was taking a toll in all the spheres of my life. I was not able to concentrate and was depressed for a long time. Then,I decided to visit India and get my treatment done. There was an improvement in my condition, and I am on medication and still visiting India regularly. Hospals has guided me throughout my visit
- Logan Roy, Canada
How It Works
Need help in organizing medical travel to India?