Recommended Doctors for Rhinoplasty View All
Treatment Starting at $1,100Free Text Consult
Treatment Starting at $1,100
Treatment Price on request
Rhinoplasty cost in India
- Rhinoplasty cost in India is around USD 3,300, which varies depending upon various factors.
- There is a 98% success rate of rhinoplasty in India.
- Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, BLK Hospital, W Pratiksha Hospital are some of the best hospitals for Rhinoplasty in India. Some of the veterans and highly skilled doctors are Dr. (Maj Gen) Avtar Singh Bath, Dr. Charu Sharma, and Dr. Sandeep Dawre.
- Rhinoplasty In India is a one-day procedure in the hospital, and patients need to stay for almost seven to eight days in India.
What is Rhinoplasty?
In simple terms, rhinoplasty is a nose job. Rhinoplasty involves the surgical procedure to give a desired shape to the nose or improve disfigurement of the nose. Surgeons also perform rhinoplasty for treating breathing problems. It makes the nose smaller, larger, or changes the shape of the nose by breaking nose bone and rearranging the cartilage.
Reasons For Rhinoplasty
There are three main reasons for Rhinoplasty:
- Breathing problems
- Defect in nose since birth
- Want a change in the appearance of the nose
Before the Surgery
- The surgeon starts with the expectations a patient has with the surgery and what structure of nose he or she wants post-surgery. At the same time, surgeon explains the benefits and risks, both associated with rhinoplasty, for a better understanding.
- After that surgeon would suggest specific tests to see if the patient is fit for the surgery or not.
- Surgeons also do a detailed analysis of the nasal problem of the patient before the surgery.
During the Surgery
- The procedure starts with general anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon makes an incision inside the nostril and below the nose to lift the skin and get the exposure of nasal structure to get access to nose bone and cartilage.
- Then the surgeon works on bone and cartilage to give a desired shape to the nose.
- Not always, but occasionally the surgeon places a graft on the nose during surgery for its support.
- He then closes the incisions and covers it with bandages for prevention from scars or other injuries.
- He also places a splint on the nose for protection and support which is removed after a few days.
After the Surgery
- Surgeons prescribe painkillers and antibiotics for an infection-free and pain-free recovery from the surgery.
- Certain precautions like avoiding resting specks on the nose after surgery, do hot lift heavy objects, avoid blowing and wetting the nose, and always brush the teeth gently after the surgery, are very important.
- Surgeons remove sutures after a week of the surgery and stents after two weeks.
- Proper rest with a healthy diet is also prescribed.
Rhinoplasty cost in India
Rhinoplasty cost in Delhi: Many people have successfully got the nose job done in Delhi and are very satisfied with the results. Delhi is also famous for some of the best rhinoplasty surgeons who can give the desired shape to the nose. Also, the cost of rhinoplasty is very economical in Delhi.
Rhinoplasty cost in Mumbai: No city or state can surpass the medical facilities that Mumbai provides. Mumbai aims at giving every treatment with a success rate. Doctors, healthcare staff, nurses, and other medical workers add to the success of Mumbai treatment facilities.
Rhinoplasty cost in Chennai: Rhinoplasty cost in Chennai starts from USD 2,200. The price depends upon various factors like choice of hospital, technique used, fees of the surgeon, number of days in the hospital, and post-surgery care facilities within the hospital.
Rhinoplasty cost in Pune: There are a wide range of medical facilities available in Pune city. Many clinics in Pune have been providing rhinoplasty treatments to patients for many years. Columbia Asia hospital and Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research Center are the best Rhinoplasty hospitals in Pune.
For a very long time, I wanted to get a nose job done, and i had heard a lot about the success of Delhi in this field. I finally decided to go to India for rhinoplasty. I was, on the other hand, baffled about how to arrange for everything in a different county. Luckily, I got to know about Hospals, and I immediately got in touch with Hospals team. They took a few details, and everything was done.
- Maria Taylor, Canada
My son was suffering from a breathing problem, and nose surgery was required. Through Hospals, we came to India, and my son’s surgery was successful. Best medical guidance platform I have come across till date.
- Rashid Almasi, Dubai
I had a big, fat, and hideous nose. One of my friends had already got rhinoplasty done from India. She also mentioned Hospals and it's amazing services. I also went for the same. I have a good nose now, especially how I wanted it to be.
- Lucas Wilson, Australia
Hospals has everything you want for your medical guidance. They offer a wide range of services covering almost every need. I had a successful rhinoplasty in India. I would thank Hospals for this.
- Daisy Evans, USA
How It Works
Need help in organizing medical travel to India?