Plastic Surgery In Korea: Procedure, Cost All You Need To Know
The Korean standards of beauty are known to all of us. Apart from that, it has set its excellence as the plastic surgery capital of the world. As per the experienced plastic surgeon in Korea, being a competitive society, people are confronted and compared with other people’s images all the time.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
In this blog, we are going to know the procedures, the cost of plastic surgery in Korea, and many more. Continue reading if you want answers to all your queries.
Why choose Korea for plastic surgery?
- Skilled doctors- Doctors who are US-certified and experienced, as well as highly competent medical specialists who can carry out these procedures with ease and without difficulties.
Doctors in Korea are trained to deal with international patients and speak English fluently. So that people can talk to their doctors without fear of being judged.
Doctors in Korea have acquired degrees from reputable schools and work in hospitals that are KAHF (Korea Accreditation Program for Hospitals) approved.
- Minimal waiting time- Medical tourists don't want to wait in lines. The hospital management and medical experts will help you through the procedure to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience.
Whether you need plastic surgery or any other type of serious operation, the hospital in Turkey will accommodate you immediately.
- Translators- Every clinic has English translators on hand. So that you don't have any problems while speaking with your doctor. Your doctor in Korea is committed to providing you with high-quality medical care at a lower cost in comparison to other countries.
- Advanced health care -Korea has KAHF recognized medical facilities,well-equipped hospitals, and a modern healthcare system. It has partnered with several famous medical organizations and institutions around the world to ensure that they are well-equipped with cutting-edge medical technology.
- Blood banks - Easily accessible Korean blood banks are a dependable source of blood, during crisis time. It has a large storage capacity for all blood types and can deliver blood during surgery.
- Quality treatment—in Korea, medical workers and hospital administration will work together to ensure that the hospital runs well and their patients get quality care.
How much does the cost of plastic surgery in Korea?
The cost of plastic surgery in Korea is lesser in comparison to the western countries. However, the cost can vary based on multiple factors, that includes-
- Type of the procedure
- Patient’s overall health
- The area of the hospital or clinic
- Hospital room and other facilities
- Duration of hospital stay
- Any other additional procedures
- Experience of your surgeon
- Whether the hospital is well-equipped or not
Although the factors like currency exchange, and cheap medical equipment manufacturing costs have a role in lowering overall plastic surgery prices in Korea.
What are the plastic surgery services offered in Korea?
- Liposuction- This is a surgical technique that eliminates excess fat from specific parts of the body, allowing us to keep our natural form and contour.
A cannula, a hollow thin tube-like structure implanted deep beneath your skin and connected to a high-pressure vacuum on the other end, helps to'suck' fat from your body.
- Breast augmentation - A cosmetic surgical surgery that can help you gain confidence by increasing the size of your breasts. Breast augmentation is often known as mammoplasty or 'boob job.'
- Rhinoplasty, also known as a "nose job," is a surgical cosmetic operation that can alter the overall appearance of the nose as well as the facial aesthetic.
It can sometimes aid in the treatment of breathing problems caused by inborn structural defects such as a Deviated Nasal Septum. As a result, it can help to relieve breathing obstructions.
- Tummy tucks: If you have excess loose fat below your navel or around your belly button, this surgery is for you.
Korea is known for its plastic surgery. Our experts will assist you and recommend the best method for your needs while staying within your budget.
Apart from these double eyelid surgery (blepharaplasty), hair transplants, breast lifts, facelifts are some of the most commonly performed procedures.
Where can I get before and after surgery photos of previous patients?
To understand the outcome of the surgery, you can always ask for some pre-op and post-op photos. You can also ask your surgeon for feedback from previous patients. If you have any queries, contact us for the same.
For how long a patient has to stay in Korea after surgery?
The duration of your stay in Korea after surgery may vary based on the procedure performed.
- For liposuction and rhinoplasty- 10-14 days
- For a facelift, breast lift, and breast augmentation- 7-10 days
- And for procedures like hair transplant- 2-3 days.
However, your medical personnel will inform you in advance about the same.
What are the documents you need to carry to Korea?
The following is a list of documents that you should bring with you and double-check before leaving the house:
- Copies of passports
- Papers related to health insurance
- Your medical records
- Test reports(if any)
- Driving license
Before embarking on your journey, you should check with the appropriate authorities.
How can we help you with the treatment?
If you need to undergo plastic surgery in Korea, we act as your guide throughout your treatment journey and will be present physically with you even before your treatment is started. We will provide you with the following:
- Expert physicians and surgeon’s opinions
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance in hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are committed to providing the best health care services to our patients. We have a team of trained and highly dedicated health experts who will be there by your side right from the beginning of your journey.
Conclusion- In Korea, we have world-class hospitals that offer the most advanced cosmetic treatment options that exceed international standards. So, if you're thinking of taking a trip for plastic surgery in Korea, you can count on us. Our effectiveness as a center for cosmetic surgery has been demonstrated by our treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction.