Fortis Hospitals' Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
- Orthopedic Surgery: Fortis Hospitals' orthopedic surgeons are experienced in performing a wide range of surgeries, including joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, arthroscopy, and trauma surgery. The hospital has state-of-the-art operation theaters and the latest equipment to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment. The surgeons use minimally invasive techniques to minimize pain and scarring, and speed up the recovery process.
- Joint Replacement Surgery: Joint replacement surgery is a common orthopedic procedure that involves replacing a damaged joint with an artificial joint. Fortis Hospitals' joint replacement surgeons are trained in performing hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow replacement surgery. The hospital uses the latest implants and prosthetics that are designed to provide optimal functionality and longevity. The surgeons also use computer-assisted surgery to improve accuracy and reduce the risk of complications.
- Spine Surgery: Spine surgery is a complex procedure that requires a high level of expertise. Fortis Hospitals' spine surgeons are trained in performing different types of spine surgery, including spinal fusion, disc replacement, and decompression surgery. The hospital uses the latest imaging techniques, such as MRI and CT scan, to diagnose spinal disorders accurately. The surgeons use minimally invasive techniques to minimize pain and scarring, and speed up the recovery process.
- Arthroscopy: Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that involves inserting a tiny camera and instruments into a joint to diagnose and treat various conditions. Fortis Hospitals' arthroscopy surgeons are trained in performing knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle arthroscopy. The hospital uses the latest arthroscopic equipment that provides high-definition images and allows for better visualization of the joint. The surgeons use minimally invasive techniques to minimize pain and scarring, and speed up the recovery process.
- Trauma Surgery: Trauma surgery involves treating injuries caused by accidents, falls, or other traumatic events. Fortis Hospitals' trauma surgeons are trained in treating a wide range of orthopedic injuries, including fractures, dislocations, and ligament tears. The hospital has a dedicated trauma center that provides 24/7 emergency care. The surgeons use minimally invasive techniques to minimize pain and scarring, and speed up the recovery process.
- Rehabilitation Services: Rehabilitation is an essential part of orthopedic care. It involves physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other forms of therapy to help patients regain their strength, mobility, and independence. Fortis Hospitals' rehabilitation specialists work closely with orthopedic surgeons to create personalized rehabilitation plans for patients. The hospital has state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities that provide a range of therapies, including electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, and manual therapy.
- Sports Medicine: Sports medicine is a specialized field of orthopedics that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of sports-related injuries. Fortis Hospitals' sports medicine specialists are trained in treating various sports injuries, including ACL tears, rotator cuff injuries, and tennis elbow. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities for sports rehabilitation, such as an indoor running track, a turf field, and a basketball court. The specialists work closely with athletes to help them recover from injuries and prevent future ones.
- Pediatric Orthopedics: Pediatric orthopedics is a specialized field of orthopedics that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in children. Fortis Hospitals' pediatric orthopedic specialists are trained in treating a wide range of conditions, including scoliosis, clubfoot, and developmental dysplasia of the hip. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities designed specifically for pediatric patients. The specialists work closely with parents and caregivers to create personalized treatment plans for their children.
- Geriatric Orthopedics: Geriatric orthopedics is a specialized field of orthopedics that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in older adults. Fortis Hospitals' geriatric orthopedic specialists are trained in treating a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, osteoporosis, and hip fractures. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment designed specifically for older adults. The specialists work closely with patients and their families to create personalized treatment plans that take into account the unique needs of older adults.
- Pain Management: Pain is a common symptom of many orthopedic conditions. Fortis Hospitals' pain management specialists are trained in diagnosing and treating different types of pain, including acute pain, chronic pain, and neuropathic pain. The hospital uses a range of techniques, including medication, physical therapy, and nerve blocks, to manage pain effectively. The specialists work closely with orthopedic surgeons and rehabilitation specialists to create personalized pain management plans for patients.
In conclusion, Fortis Hospitals offers comprehensive orthopedic care that encompasses a wide range of services, including surgery, rehabilitation, sports medicine, pediatric orthopedics, geriatric orthopedics, and pain management. The hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced orthopedic specialists who use the latest techniques and equipment to provide optimal care to patients. Whether you have a sports injury, a chronic condition, or a traumatic injury, Fortis Hospitals can provide the care and support you need to recover and regain your mobility.
Moreover, the hospital's commitment to patient-centered care is evident in its approach to rehabilitation. Fortis Hospitals' rehabilitation specialists work closely with patients to create personalized rehabilitation plans that address their unique needs and goals. Whether patients need physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy, the hospital's rehabilitation team can provide the support and guidance necessary to achieve the best possible outcomes. Furthermore, Fortis Hospitals' orthopedic specialists are leaders in their field, with years of experience and training at some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the world. The hospital's team of orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, pediatric orthopedic specialists, geriatric orthopedic specialists, and pain management specialists work collaboratively to provide the best possible care for each patient.
In addition, Fortis Hospitals' commitment to innovation is evident in its use of the latest techniques and technologies to improve patient outcomes. The hospital is equipped with advanced imaging technologies, including MRI, CT, and X-ray, that enable orthopedic specialists to accurately diagnose and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions. Fortis Hospitals also uses minimally invasive surgical techniques that reduce pain, scarring, and recovery time for patients.
Overall, Fortis Hospitals' comprehensive approach to orthopedic care makes it one of the leading orthopedic centers in India. The hospital's team of highly skilled and experienced orthopedic specialists, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, patient-centered approach to rehabilitation, and commitment to innovation ensure that patients receive the best possible care and outcomes.