Butt-lift Surgery Cost, Procedure, Recovery All You Need to Know
A posterior butt lift is a skin-tightening procedure that removes excess skin above the buttocks. The removal of the skin elevates the buttock tissues, improving the overall contour of the buttock. It can be done as a stand-alone procedure or as part of a total body lift. The procedure improves the buttock contour and makes it "perkier."
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
Why do you need to undergo butt-lift surgery in India?
Patients with excess skin above the buttocks are ideal candidates for this procedure. To achieve the best lift, the excess skin must be removed.
The following issues can be addressed by a posterior butt lift:
- Sagging skin above the buttocks
- Sagging buttocks
- Low hanging buttocks
How is the surgery performed?
There are numerous techniques and approaches available, but the following are the most common:
- The doctor will make an incision at the top of the buttocks, in the hips, and around the abdomen to remove excess skin and pull the remaining skin taut.
- Liposuction is frequently used to achieve a more balanced appearance by contouring the buttocks or thighs.
- Incisions are sutured and closed in layers to keep the skin taut and scarring to a minimum.
- To help reduce swelling, dressings are applied, and a compression garment or girdle is frequently worn.
What is the recovery like?
- Rest in bed for the first few days and stay hydrated.
- Follow-up office visits are scheduled for one week, one month, four months, and one year.
- To avoid stressing the operated area, no sitting for the first week.
- There will be no showering until the drains are cleaned.
- Drains should be removed between days 5 and 7, and they are removed in the office.
- Report any fever over 101 degrees Fahrenheit during the first two weeks, as this may indicate an infection.
- Return to work during week 3 if you do not spend a lot of time sitting.
How much does butt-lift surgery cost in India?
The cost of butt-lift surgery in India varies depending on the cosmetic surgeon, facility, and city where the procedure is performed.
This price, however, does not include any post-procedure complications, overstay fees, interdisciplinary conditions, or the use of any special drugs.
The average cost of buttock-lift surgery is Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 3,00,000.
Our health trip advisors at Healthtrip are looking forward to helping you with any of your queries.
At Healthtrip, we have the best team of cosmetic doctors who are dedicated to providing comprehensive care and treatment to our patients.
What can you expect after buttock-lift surgery?
Your incision will most likely be covered with a surgical dressing after a buttock lift. To drain any excess blood or fluid, one or more drains are typically placed under the wound and close to the incision line.
Your medical team will assist you in walking as soon as the first day following a buttock lift to help prevent the formation of blood clots.
You will most likely experience moderate pain, which will be initially relieved by intravenous pain medication. Drains may be left in place for several weeks following surgery. You'll learn how to empty and maintain your drains.
After your buttock lift, you may need to continue taking an antibiotic. You may also need to take medication after surgery to prevent blood clots.
You'll need to be cautious when moving for the first few months after a buttock lift, gradually increasing your activity level. To keep the wound from reopening, avoid positions that strain your incision line. Your doctor will give you specific instructions. In addition, follow-up appointments with your provider will be required.
How can we help with the treatment?
If you need to undergo butt-lift surgery or any other cosmetic surgical procedure, we will serve as your guide throughout your treatment and will be physically present with you even before your treatment begins. The following will be provided to you:
- Opinions of expert physicians and surgeons
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance with hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangements for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
Our team at Healthtrip is dedicated to offering the highest quality health care to our patients. Our health trip advisors will be by your side from the beginning of your journey.