All You Need to Know Before Your IVF Treatment Journey
In today's society, in-vitro fertilization is a well-known term. Previously, this was referred to as a "test-tube baby." In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a time-consuming, expensive, and sophisticated procedure that permits infertile couples to become parents. Infertility has now cast a shadow over almost 20% of the population who desire to start a family. For all those who have tried and failed to conceive, IVF is a blessing in disguise. Before undergoing such a procedure, if you have queries, then you are on the right page. We will discuss the same with one of the best fertility treatment specialists in India. Continue reading to know more.
Book free consulting session with HealthTrip expert
What is IVF treatment?
In In-Vitro Fertilization is a fertility treatment procedure that involves fertilizing an egg outside the body, in a laboratory dish, and then implanted in a person's uterus.
The most frequent and effective type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) is in vitro fertilization (IVF)
With IVF, there's also a larger risk of multiple births.
Also, read - IVF Treatment in Bangkok
When should you choose IVF as an infertility treatment option?
- If you have visited your gynecologist multiple times and he/she has tried all the available treatment options
- If you have taken fertility medicines
- And have tried artificial insemination and other surgical procedures, and still not getting any results. Then your doctor may recommend you such an option.
Understand the step-by-step IVF procedure:
- At first, the female partner will be given hormone injection therapy, allowing her to generate many eggs every month rather than just one.
- After reviewing the findings of your test, your fertility specialist will recommend egg retrieval.
- You'll also be given medicines to help the eggs mature, which marks the start of ovulation.
- The eggs will be collected when they are about to emerge from the ovaries' mature follicles.
- The embryo will not develop normally if the egg retrieval is done too early or too late. Various tests will be recommended by your fertility doctor to check whether the eggs are at the right stage of development or not.
- The male partner's or donor's sperm are fused with the eggs in the lab after the egg retrieval.
- Your doctor will use a thin catheter-like flexible tube placed through your vaginal or cervix to transfer mature embryos into the lining of your uterus.
- To increase your chances of conceiving. At least three embryos should be implanted at the same time, according to your IVF doctor.
- Implanting more than three embryos, on the other hand, is not recommended because it may jeopardize your health and that of your baby too.
How long will it take to complete this treatment?
As per our fertility treatment doctor in India, the embryo implantation procedure will take 30 to 60 minutes.
During this in vitro fertilization treatment, you will be given moderate sedation or general anesthesia to ensure that you do not feel any pain during the implantation.
Is it different from normal pregnancy?
- Our panel of fertility treatment specialists in India, suggests that it will be treated as a normal or regular pregnancy after the 6th or 7th week of IVF pregnancy.
- After the successful embryo transfer, your doctor will monitor your IVF pregnancy symptoms and the progress of your pregnancy week by week.
- In comparison to a regular visit, you must attend those frequent visits to the IVF office for the first ten weeks after the appearance of IVF pregnancy symptoms.
Also, read - IVF Pregnancy Guide for Aspiring Mommies
When the IVF baby will be delivered?
Due dates are usually determined using the embryo transfer date. Typically, your fertility specialist will monitor your pregnancy for a period of time to check that the fetus is developing normally.
Is getting an IVF pregnancy safe or not?
Under the supervision of professional and experienced medical and non-medical personnel, IVF pregnancy is safe.
So, before you consider IVF as a treatment option, be sure the clinic or hospital where you'll be getting your IVF is accredited. Any fertility treatment requires a high level of safety and quality assurance. Here we will help you to avail yourself of the treatment from the best infertility hospital in India.
Why should you consider getting IVF treatment in India?
India is the most favored place for fertility treatment operations for a few major reasons. And if you are searching for the best infertility hospital in India, we will help you to find the same.
- India's cutting-edge reproductive techniques,
- medical skills, and
- fertility treatment costs in India are among the best in the world, as our patients need affordable and quality outcomes.
All these have significantly increased the success rate of infertility treatment in India.
Also, read - Top 5 IVF Centers In India
How can we help in the treatment?
If you are searching for an infertility hospital in India, we will serve as your guide throughout your treatment and will be physically present with you even before your treatment begins. The following will be provided to you:
- Opinions of expert physicians and surgeons
- Transparent communication
- Coordinated care
- Prior appointment with specialists
- Assistance in hospital formalities
- 24*7 availability
- Arrangement for travel
- Assistance for accommodation and healthy recovery
- Assistance in emergencies
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality health care to our patients. We have a team of highly qualified and devoted health professionals that will be by your side from the beginning of your journey.
Conclusion-By simply packing their medical journey to India, infertility treatment can substantially benefit the patient. We also offer a comprehensive range of counseling for coping with emotional changes to our international patients.